Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wow! New pets!

Today is my sisters B-Day. She is eight years old. My mom went to town, but before she left she told dad to give Maddy(my sister) one of her gifts. So dad did. About 2 hours later mom came home with a box. And inside the box was 2 little hamsters. When I saw them I almost screamed.


It took awhile to put the cage together,then we watched them. Lilly(my hamster) started climbing the sides of the cage. It was really funny to watch.

Oh yeah, my hamster is the light brown and white hamster in this photo. She is so cute!

8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Carly
what a cute little house your new pets have....imagine one like this people size Ha!!! You have a great mom!
Don't forget to let us know what you named them.

Kelly L said...

Wow, what a surprise, huh?! That has to be the coolest hamster cage I have seen yet! They should really have fun in that. :) Kelly

Morning Glory68 said...

Hi Carly,
I just love the photos of the new pets! They look so cute all snuggled up together in their little house. I hope you and Maddy have fun taking care of them.
Gena

kitcat said...

Have fun with Lilly and I love the great hammy house!

Deb Wood said...

Wow that's quite a set up, bet they have a ball in there! Congrats on your new pet!!

Teresa said...

What a cool house for those hampsters. Glad you are doing a blog. Keep up the good work.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new pet! Wow! Awesome cage.

Janelle said...

Carly- wow that is a really cool hamster cage, my sister had a hamster when we were younger, but she had a wire cage not nearly as cool as that one, hey have you gotten one of those balls that you put them in and they can go around the entire house, those are cool. have fun